Friday, September 3, 2010

JPJ does not want your money

Although my car insurance expires only on Nov 8, I make it a point to renew it as early as possible.

After paying my car insurance, I went to Pos Malaysia hoping to renew the road tax.

I was shocked to learn that JPJ would not accept any payment, if the period before expiry is above two months. According to Pos Malaysia, JPJ has blocked the renewal of the road tax so that no transaction could be allowed to go through. I wasted all my time going to the post office, looked for a car park, and queuing for my turn.

JPJ needs to improve its delivery system to reduce the inconvenience caused to the people. I went away telling the counter staff, "Membuang masa saja. Orang nak bagi dua, JPJ tak nak. Menyusahkan orang aje." (I have wasted my time. People offer money, JPJ refuses to take. This is creating inconvenience to the public.

Rakyat diutamakan? Th e people first?

No comments:

Post a Comment