Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bravo, Othman Idris, Azhar and Khai Loon

While generally MPS is a bad example for a local council, its Director of Engineering, Mohd Othman Idris deserves a word of praise.

I sms Tuan Othman about two big potholes, potentially a killer to motorbikes, on Persiaran Ehsan Utama near the junction turning into Ehsan Jaya Industrial Estate (in front of ET Perabut). I also sms to the local councillor, Tuan Lee Khai Loon.

He reverted with an sms to say that he is aware of the complaint, and gave me a contact of his assistant, Azhar. Within a day or two, Azhar called me to explain what could have caused the pothole there. He promised that it would be done within a week

By Friday, I noticed that the two potholes and many more around the area were covered and resurfaced.

Bravo!! Keep it up! Help to improve MPS and rid it of the deadwood that is still damaging its reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment